Gimme yer stickers!

… please?

Anyways, send me an envelope with a good stack of yoyo stickers in it and I’ll PayPal you a couple bucks, as few duplicates as possible please. I need them to re-cover my pelican cases that I recently had to replace.

2 Likes

Down to trade? Looking for a Cabal and Mantis sticker…

1 Like

Sorry, everything I had was on my case, but the hinges cracked somehow, so it’s useless now… I have 0 stickers to my name.

2 Likes

Bummer about your case. Let me check my stock, Ill get back to you.

1 Like

I just have a couple standard Airetics and YYEs that I would gladly send you for free.

2 Likes

thanks, man! PM me and i’ll happily send you my address!

1 Like

If you still have your old case you may be able to salvage the old ones by heating them with a hair dryer and gently lifting them off.

5 Likes

And the glue wouldn’t stay on the case? Some of those stickers felt like they were NEVER coming off when I put them on…

Eh, you won’t know if you don’t try! If the case ends up nasty who cares? She’s busted anyway. Worst case scenario you have to put the stickers face down on some cardboard and shoot some spray adhesive on them before applying them to the new case.

Of course if you just want to start from scratch that’s fun too. Good luck!

3 Likes

Bump! Thank you to the kind people that have sent me stickers without wanting payment! To others, I am willing to pay, so please, shoot me an offer!

1 Like

Got another case! You know what that means! (Also if anyone has any recrev stickers please sell them to me)

1 Like

You want some onedrop stickers?

1 Like

Sure, as long as they’re all unique from each other, I’d love some!

One pink one orange

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.