genji's search for the Holy Grail (Samurai FHZ) IS FINALLY OVER! THANKS BRANDON!

This is why I love our wonderful community!

What if you messed up ? :wink:

Don’t even go there :stuck_out_tongue:

What a relief!

I appreciate the offer, but I think I’m going to keep them the way they are from Brandon. As far as keeping the Samurai one MIP that all depends what cap is on the other side of that black FHZ cap on the green one. I only saw one side. Kota(Kohta) has his set up with one black FHZ cap and one Samurai cap, so if that is how the green one is setup then I’d most likely leave the Samurai FHZ MIP and cherish it or have it framed or something. However, if there is only 2 black FHZ caps and no Samurai on the other side that is not pictured, then you can bet your tush that I’m ripping that sucker open amd putting the Samurai cap in one of the caps place. I guess I will find out when I receive it. Thanks again Brandon, you rock so much! \m/

Just caught up on this thread. What a wonderful story. Much respect to Brandon and Duncan. :slight_smile:

(Being a FHZ freak, this story is close to my heart!)

Duncan is so awesome. Gotta love those guys.

Glad you found the holy grail, Genji.

Thanks, me too! I’m going to be throwing Duncan for Life! Thanks again Brandon, I cannot say it enough!

Sweet ending!

Brandon has consistently shown himself to be one of the nicest people alive

This is why duncan is the best!!!

I’m also glad that you (genji) dont have a problem ripping open the package on that samurai FHZ. It bothers me when people get yoyos and they just let them sit because “they are collectable”. They are toys! They’re not made to sit! Im glad this turned out well for you :wink: Kudos to Brandon and Duncan as a whole.

This is what I got in the mail from Brandon Jackson from Duncan!!! Thanks again Brandon!!!

http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8510/8576814040_7367327086.jpg
Brandon Jackson is Awesome! Throw Duncan!!! by g3nji, on Flickr

http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8524/8575717827_96eb96c109.jpg
Samurai!!! by g3nji, on Flickr

http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8387/8576815936_44e7506905.jpg
Kohta Style!!! by g3nji, on Flickr

Stay tuned for when I assemble the ULTIMATE FHZ!!! pics coming soon!

Awesome! Glad you got it!

Throw Duncan! When you place those stickers all over something, people will ask why, and you will have a story to tell :).

That’s a great story! Kudos to Duncan and Brandon!

I kinda hate your friend though :/. YOU HAD A PACT

Cool story and awesome result. Duncan’s a great company and although I’ve never met him, Brandon’s obviously a great guy.

kinda a oldish thread although it would be hilarious if the caps cracked doing the axle pop method. ;D

That would be pretty sad.

Where are those assembled pics Genji! I need to see this beauty in all her glory.

the yoyo is obviously a dude :wink: and yes pics would be nice and maybe a video of you throwing it :slight_smile:

haha, I can’t help it, after working with ships, everything is female.