General-Yo's Official News

Atonement is up on our 15th year

17 Likes

Perfecting our next release.
7075 V3 KLR
A stronger aluminum gave me the opportunity to make the walls thinner and maintain strength while machining.
That means I do what I love most…
Put the extra weight in the rims!
Ice blue was team requested.
What colors do want?

10 Likes

Santa badass edition lol

2 Likes

Releasing soon.
More nimble that the original KLR having more rim weight.

14 Likes

Black and red splash looks sick!

1 Like

Man, I’m kinda jonesing to see some General yo collections or throws that are out there. Don’t worry, I won’t DM and try to buy them from you lol.

Pic to hopefully get this rolling. This is my current collection

8 Likes

Was gonna wait til I got the new KLR and maybe some other stuff but you know I can’t resist posting the General Yos. :sunglasses:

I feel super lucky to own these - this is the culmination of many years of collecting, lots are from when I was a kid so the sentimental value is through the roof on some of these gems. No one does it like Ernie, man!

For those curious, in order:
OG Torrent (x2), 5 Star v2, Hatrick 1st run, USA Hatrick, Hatrick 2nd Run Badass
Badass ministar, custom ministar, Essence Proto, Torrent II (OG), Badass KLR, Comp grade KLR, KLR 2
7075 Majesty USA, Vinyasa Flow Majesty USA, M10 (x2), Prestige proto, Legato II, Ministar II
Torrent II 2022, Hatrick II (x2), Atonement

6 Likes

Absolutely beautiful.

Between the OG Torrent, Torrent II and recent Torrent remake, which one plays the best in your opinion or is it splitting hairs?

2 Likes

It’s splitting hairs for sure, they all play exactly the same but maybe the OG has a pinch of magic dust sprinkled on it or something. It’s probably placebo tho lol

The difference isn’t in play but rather in the hand since all the finishes are different, but that’s the only real difference.

3 Likes