GEEDORAH by GWAY Throws & Giveaway - Releasing Friday November 11th 8pm ET!

Don’t know many Kaiju, but Slattern looks super cool. The burnt orange colorway looks absolutely amazing though!

:laughing: no. I’ll be honest, I didn’t reply until I saw a few others. Then when I realized that Godzilla was in there, no brainer. Not only is he one of the best monsters from my childhood, but it’s also the nickname of the GTR and I’m a car guy. I suppose to keep it yoyo-related, you could say it’s the Duncan GTR :laughing:

2 Likes

Favorite monster: GODZILLA !!!
favorite colorway: smoke grey !!!

Gamera, and the purple/green!

2 Likes

I gotta agree with Gamera!
And the Passion Fruit fade.

1 Like

Godzilla, “passion fruit fade” colorway.

I’ll admit it, I had to look up Kaiju, as I wasn’t familiar with the term, but am familiar with the monsters. My fave would be Mechagodzilla. Favorite Colorway for Geedorah would be the Red.

Gamera and copper colorway. Thanks for the opportunity!

Godzilla half light and dark green wash, and the other half his fire colors maybe a light color blue clear acid wash.
Geedorah half swap with brown acid wash and the other half orange yellow wash for his fire. :fire:

Destroyah, and the green and purple colorway is my favorite.

Go Go Godzilla. Gotta go black!

Godzilla. Black for me please!

Mecha Godzilla
Tie between Ectoplasm splash and Deep Ocean Teal for my favs.

I’m gonna say Shin Godzilla, specifically the second stage for with the goofy lookin eyeballs. Big fan of the googly eyes.
The passion fruit fade is my favorite.

2 Likes

Gigan was always my favorite. Coolest weapons and the best fight stances.

My favorite colorway is the purple with green splash!

Ivan

1 Like

Kinky Dora… I mean, King Ghidorah! That mondegreen keeps cracking me up.
Fave yo colour: Red.

Rodan is my favorite Kaiju. Really loving the red Geedorah.

1 Like

Godzilla is the OG and my favorite.

The Dark/Purple fade is my favorite colorway.

Fav kaiju Moguera
Fav colorway mono black with white :hot_face:

1 Like

Combining MTG AND yoyos AND Kaiju? That takes some next level skills. I didn’t know this car existed but now I have to hunt it down :saluting_face:

1 Like