G2’s For Sale (More Price Drops 9/29)

G2’s for sale. Would be willing to trade for G2 Mongoose variations. Reach out if you would like more photos.

Unless specified with extra photos, each is NMTBS

Several are glitches and will be marked as such in the list.

Shipping to CONUS only.

Custom AL6 Wraith: $̶1̶2̶0̶ $100

Custom Banshee 22: $̶1̶2̶0̶ $100

Custom Pilgrim: $̶1̶2̶0̶ $100

Unicorn Galaxy Banshee 18: $̶2̶0̶0̶ $130

Candy Skies Banshee 22: $̶1̶0̶0̶ $90

Rainbow Unicorn Wraith: SOLD

Lavender Burst AL7 Carbine: $̶9̶0̶ $80

Plasmaberries AL7 Herdsman: SOLD

Berries & Cream Druid: $̶1̶2̶0̶ $100

Caribbean Sea Grunt: SOLD

Berry Storm AL6 Evolution: SOLD

Berry Storm AL6 Herdsman: SOLD

Berries & Cream T52(Glitch): $̶1̶0̶0̶ $80

Berries & Cream Pelican(Glitch): $̶1̶2̶0̶ $80

Plasmaberries Nessie 24(Glitch): $70

Wildberry Whip Loadout(Glitch): $̶7̶0̶ $60

Unicorn Splash Tsunami(Glitch): $̶1̶0̶0̶ $80

Mythic Gemstone Nessie 24(Glitch): SOLD

4 Likes

I need someone to buy the unicorn galaxy and candy skies banshee before I do something I really shouldn’t do

2 Likes

Pmd grunt

Price Drops

Bump

More price drops. I need these gone.

Bump

Someone take this man’s heat before his house burns down

3 Likes

Bump

1 Like

Bump, more price drops

1 Like