FTY - 138 Yoyo - Production

you’re not the first to mention…… and we’re still playing with a couple ideas…. gotta keep the misfits happy

My bad photoshop… LOL

crimson_ghost_black_on_white

6 Likes

i tried a couple stabs at a bastardized version and they came out real bad too lol…. yours look better than mine did!

2 Likes

The cross eyed ghost… I’d have to take the trouble to fix the size/shape of the eyes to match the forward facing skull.

6 Likes

The problem is the eyes and skull are completely different perspectives. Here’s a quick mashup for you, all yours if you want it. You kinda lose that misfits essence when you distort the skull though.

11 Likes

thanks @YoYoExpertGarrett that’s the best rendition yet.

my wife and i were talking, i worked on several projects for the misfits and have designed several concert posters for them years ago, i may reach out to jerry only and give him the lowdown lol…

9 Likes

Casey rockin 138

6 Likes

That one is sure to be the cat’s pajamas!

2 Likes

It is getting closer to the day I have one. Can not wait to have one in the hand. Looks super fun.

1 Like

Looks pretty slick, my friend…

And… Casey is certainly wired with tricks🙀

2 Likes

thank you doc! means a lot coming from
you!

just a heads up folks… our 138 run is being cut now, so we could see these about Halloween… and we have a unique spread of ghoulish colors to go along with our inspiration…

6 Likes

I am getting a the graveyard tan yellow color

2 Likes
3 Likes

I’ma need a red/black half swap. Gimme gimme gimme.

2 Likes