FT: some good yoyos

Hi, friends, I have already returned to China and found some good yoyos, I want to let them go. But it is hard for me to receive money in China, and also hard to ship(The process of sending a package is very tedious.) So now I just want to trade something I really want.

If you want to buy, feel free to tell me, and I could bring the yoyos you are interested in when I back to Singapore, and we can make a deal in that time(may be one month later), and other yoyos I will remain in China, so if you are intereted in some, please let me know within this month.

Syfo Green splashed near mint with box, no damage but have a very small vibe that you can not see.

Syfo Orange splashed near mint with box, no damage but have a very small vibe that you can not see.

Prototype Collapsar champagne gold, no damage, no vibe, but have there are traces of titanium usage(The weight distribution differs from the currently available version.)

Palpitation ES Red mint

Galaxy Dinosaur orange splashed mint with Dinosaur standee but no box sold

0.999 silver first edition, mint with box

MCMO orange, near mint but has a very small ding(almost you can not see) having box

Akita wolf lake, mint but no box

Savage black mint with box sold

Krown.st 7075, rainbow color, Very rare! The factory of C3 can no longer produce this splashed color. near mint! sold

I’m interested in(just want to trade below):
I’m looking for:
1.chief near mint blue or purple splashed
2.wm2 near mint blue or purple splashed
3.wm1 near mint any splashed color(better with purple or red)
4.OG Onslaught near mint black with big logo
5.Canvas near mint green color
6.Sleipnir eight leg or 09 or take that version near mint
7.Splashed Legendary Terraria

2 Likes

Love looking at the canvas
download (2)
download (1)
download
These two canvas i look for when its posted i was not around… So best wishes on your search…

Bump is to say lets make another dream for our poster…

Oh that krown rainbow wow i would keep that…

1 Like

Lost in the arctic is really cool version of canvas! When I first saw the picture, I thought you wanted to swap with me, and I jumped out of bed with excitement lol.
And also sending you the highest blessings as well, and hoping that you can get what you want soon!
actually the krown I really want to use it to trade something I interested, I am very reluctant to part with it. :sob: :sob: :sob:

1 Like

Krown.st 7075, Savage, Galaxy Dinosaur sold

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.