FT/S: YYR, YYF, YYJ, YoyoJoker, Duncan, Werrd, SPYY + More

YYJ Meteor: Green, Some light scuffs around the rims but not major dings, Extremely fast and smooth. This thing surprised me with how well it plays. Super underrated and deserves to be played more. $45 Shipped
YoYoJoker Double Joker: Orange, Ano wear in IRG and two dings that were sanded, Smooth like it should be. Its a great Japanese throw and plays as good as YYR. Such a good throw that is smooth and stable as can be. $85 shipped
Duncan Echo: Orange, near mint (no dings or scratches), Super smooth. This use to be one of my main throws a while back and it plays amazing. $35 Shipped
BreakBeatYo Lover: Blue, one tiny scuff, Smooth. Very surprised with how well this companies throws play. Super good throw for a good price. Will ship without caps $45 shipped
YYR Messiah: Custom Powdercoat, small prick cluster under PC, Smooth. Classy is the only word to describe this throw. Generally regarded as the best undersized yoyo ever made and it definitely deserves that praise! $85 shipped
YYJ Theory: Mint, Black with green caps, Smooth. Very good throw and YYJ makes some dope stuff. Plays just like it should and is great! $50 shipped

Duncan Fh2: John Higby Dyed with clear mod spacers, mint, smooth. This thing looks cool and plays just as good. $23 shipped
YYJ Hitman: Blue, a few nicks on the rims, smooth. Classic yoyo that plays great. One of my favorite bi-metals ever. $25 shipped
C3 Alpha Crash: Yellow, mint. smooth. A very good plastic yoyo and plays top notch. $20 shipped
Buzzon Element X: Black, mint, smooth. This thing is a classic and plays great. SB SPR installed as well. $25 shipped
Duncan FH2: Purple marble dye, mint, smooth. It has a LB Spr which makes this thing a beast. Its probably my favorite plastic I own. I’d prefer to keep it but would sell. $27 shipped

YYF Severe2010: Pink acid wash, dings on the rims, smooth. It’s the last Severe I own and i’d be sad to let it go. These are amazing and id hate to see it leave. $55 shipped
Aoda Miracle: Gold, some nicks, smooth. Its a really fun yoyo and surprised that it can play so good. $25 shipped
Werrd Pacquiao: Special edition Radiyoactive green, has a couple super tiny ano flaws, smooth as can be. Lightweight but has great spin times. An amazing yoyo that I have never but for sale before cause I love it haha. $85 shipped
Yomega Dash: Red, few scuffs and nicks, smooth. Good yoyo but doesn’t get played much. add to another yoyo for $10 or $15 shipped
YYF G-Funk:Gold /green acid wash, a few tiny dings, smooth. Super powerful undersized throw that is among the longest spinning undersized i’ve played. Super nice throw! $45 shipped
SPYY Pure: Gold plated!, 2 flatspots that are near invisible, smooth! I love this throw and its super classy. This one would need a good offer to go since its pretty rare and one of my best throws. Not only a looker but a good player as well! OFFER

YYR E=mc2: This a Samm Scott edition and is light blue/clear acid wash with golden yellow splash. This is an amazing throw and is my second. If trading I’d prefer to trade for another splashed YYR (no Dreadnought) or Looking for $105 shipped on it. Will entertain all YYR offers on it though.

Will give good package deals if multiples are bought!

Wants:
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

YYR: Raw, Gold and Blue are top solid colorways (No red at all)
Sleipnir
PerfectStar
Overdrive (Old or New)
Gleipnir
Acrophobia
Mr. Butcher (Prefer gold)
All YYR except Six, clashcube or messiah

Non- YYR Wants:
Deadly SpINS- Wrath (special edition 1 of 5 colorway)!!!
YYF- H.O.T (Gold or Blue with Gold splash)
CLYW- Cliff
RecRev-Silly Goose
Yoyojam- Diamondback, Phenom (depending on color)
Something- Anglam CC
Square Wheels- Rockefeller and Rex
G Squared- all models

1 Like

I would love these yoyos but I don’t have much money so i would trade a clyw arctic circle almost mint with the box. Please consider, if not I would trade it for just the code 1 and the dingo.

Been PM’ing you, re: N11. Let me know if you got it!

added some YYR