FT: OG Bapezilla, ODs,Oldschool YYF LF: CLYW ILYY & MORE!!!

These Yoyos are all awesome but Im afraid I have too many that dont get enough play time and I would like to trade them for something else that I might find interesting.

Not in a hurry to trade off any of these, I dont mind keeping them. I dont mind trading multipules of mine for higher valued yoyos I want but please no crazy offers,(aka Im not trading 8 of them for your beat vibey CLYW)

Besides the Bapezilla I only really want to trade, would rather have another yoyo than small amounts of cash. The Bapezilla is for sale mostly, trades will have to be very good inorder for me to accept.

ALSO NEED A CASE, DOESNT MATTER WHAT STYLE, AS LONG AS IT HAS FOAM HOLES, WOULD RATHER STRAIGHT UP BUY THIS BUT I WILL TRADE A LOWER END THROW FOR A GOOD CASE IF ITS = TO WHAT I WOULD PAY FOR IT!
If you want more pictures showing the actual damage or flaws that I listed please PM me and give me an email adderess of where to send them to, I have looked over and over them and am accurately describing the damage as best as I can on every throw!
WANTS LIST:
CLYW:
Basically any CLYW I find interesting, especily want, Chiefs, BvM2’s, AC’s, GE’s. Feel free to offer any CLYWs. FG welcomed aslong as no crazy vibe! :wink:
ILYY
Candyblasted ILYYs I dont have yet! Doesnt HAVE to be Candyblasted but I like it better than the Cannodize finish. Any ILYYs feel free to offer up!
General Yo: Majesty
Deadly Spins Wrath!!
C3Yoyodesign Krown, Pwave, Berserker RX, Berserker
FEEL FREE TO OFFER ANYTHING ELSE, MAYBE IT WILL BE SOMETHING I WANT BUT I MAINLY AM LOOKING FOR CLYWS & ILYYS, IM FLEXABLE SO ASLONG AS I WANT IT AND ITS A FAIR TRADE I WILL TAKE IT, FEEL FREE TO OFFER UP WHATEVER YOU THINK I MIGHT WANT! :wink:

http://imageshack.us/a/img707/6365/6v9y.jpg
FROM LEFT TO RIGHT
Top Row: 1. OG Bapezilla very good condition, only 1 small scratch on each half that can’t be felt, cpuple of minor pinpricks on the rims and cup area aswell that doesnt go through the ano. Trades will have to be very good, would rather sell. $150 Shipped TRADED!!!

1. Cascade Horsehead Edition: VERY NEAR MINT 1 pinprick/smudge that doesnt go through ano, very small, CANT BE FELT!

2. Senza Nome #202: 1 ding that goes through ano and 4-5 minor dings/pinpricks. 1 small flatspot aswell. Back unengraved whitewall side is showing signs of wear. Some vibe esp w thumb grinds, but a very fun old school throw! SWITCHED SPOTS WITH YELETS! SORRY!

3. Y Factor Blue/Green: Few dings and scuffs on each half. What I would call mid-moderate damage, doesnt affect the play at all VERY SMOOTH PLAYER!

ROW 2:]

1Madhouse Rad: Black/Plaid Colorway. Minor Damage that is hard to see, slight vibe with thumb grinds but plays smooth otherwise!

1. Yelets: Red w Blue Ultra Light SE’s. 3 Pinpricks/light dings on each half that go partially through the ano, a few white marks aswell. [color=red]SWITCHED SPOTS W SENZA NOME MY BAD HAHA

2. 888 08/08/08 Edition Special Edition that has ALL the 888 graphics up to the date it was made! Special 888 that is actually 1mm shorter than all other 888’s, says 08 but is actually an 09 Aqua 888 that they took out to make these special editions. ~2 MINOR pinpricks. This one isnt shiny like the other ones, Im not sure what type of finish they used on it actually, maybe a clear coat? Small Bearing Comes w the Dice Stacks pictured, idk if thats how YYF shipped them out or not.

3. Original 07 888 Orange Augie Fash Edition.TRADE PENDING Small Bearing, VERY BEAT, satined rims and dings and scratches all over, still plays well though a hint of vibe from being so beat is my guess. This is how I got it, which is a shame. 1/40

ROW 3:

1. YYE Edition 2.0, several dings, pretty beat. Still plays smooth, maybe a bit of vibe on thumb grinds due to the lazering for really picky people, was one of my outdoor throws and I got it pretty beat up, its a very fun throw and plays uniquely, if you havent tried one of these I would recomend trying one when you have a chance at a contest or something.

2. Silver Star G5: Damage around the rims but mostly scratches, maybe a couple dings but nothing big. NEEDS RESPONSE PADS I havent thrown this for over 4 years so I cant really comment on how it plays, I dont remember anything bad about it though. Might just get new pads so I can be accurate on how it plays. TRADE PENDING

3. Magic Yoyo N8: Cant see any damage but lets call it 98% mint. Only thrown a couple of times, response pads made by Magic Yoyo feel cheap to me and sometimes it creates a little slippage in binds. Im sure new pads would improve the binds drastically! I might do that myself actually!

4. Protostar: Barely played, probly some machine marks like all plastics but no dings, cracks, chips, or wear to the rims. Smooth but compared to a metal expect a little bit of vibe. Might just keep this one, kind of reminds me of a plastic Burnside actually.

Higby Z stacks: Will trade for a few pairs of response pads that I need, really would like to trade for the “YYF Response Pad Pack” with 6 pairs of pads. Will also trade for a fun plastic or yoyo accessories.

ALSO IF YOU HAVE SOMETHING I WANT BUT THE VALUES DONT MATCH AND IT COMES UP SHORT ON MY SIDE I MIGHT PAY THE DIFFERENCE IN $. [color=red]I DONT MEAN TRADING A YOYO WORTH $20 + $80 for your 100 YOYO BUT IF THERE IS A REMAINDER I WILL PAY IF ITS SOMETHING I REALLY WANT =).

Thanks and remember to PM me and I will respond as quickly as possible, dont be afraid to ask for additional pictures accurately showing damage or flaws.

Lawson

Bump, will be adding more soon. Trade me your ILYYs and CLYWs :wink: