FT: NIB PockeHt Spectra (plus extras). LF: standard TMBR EH any color

Lost my…umm…composure… the other day when YYE restocked the PockeHt, and bought every color. Unfortunately I didn’t think to check on the regular EH which is what I actually didn’t already have. If anyone did the opposite or just has an extra TMBR EH, please trade with me. Pick any color you want. And if your EH is new, I’ll even include a NIB TMBRxZipline WoodZ and a new TMBR axle set that fits the PockeHt or the WoodZ. I’ll also be selling the other one if anyone missed it and I’ll cover shipping as penance for being a hoarder.

5 Likes

I was wondering who cleared all those out from the store lol

2 Likes

I only got one of each. :weary:

1 Like

I got the maple, wonder who snagged the oak and the cherry

2 Likes

Ummm… I might know.

But… @chaselawrence97 is looking for a maple if you’re not set on that particular wood.

1 Like

Yeah im starting to think that was a good decision to buy it before I told people on the forums lol

1 Like

How’s the cherry play?

Haven’t even strung any of them yet. It was the PockeHt that I already had that hit me in the eye on Friday (string broke about four or five inches from the finger loop just as it was rounding the corner on STM) so I’m holding off on fixed axle for a few days until my eye hopefully heals all the way.

2 Likes

Cherry plays excellent

4 Likes

I’m about to line my oaks axle with plumbers tape, had a half go flying twice on me

4 Likes

I’m glad that trick is catching on !

5 Likes

I don’t know if it works but it’s worth a try

Oh it does, I’ve done it on all my tmbrs I swear by it

2 Likes

Bump. Anyone up for a trade?

Would love to purchase if you’re willing. Good luck finding an eH!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.