FT: A-RT, Anti-Yo, CLYW

Hello! I am starting my search for the elusive Turning Point Majiska. Have a few things to trade for one plus more if this is not enough. Also have cash to add or buy straight out. Please PM me if you have one you are willing to part with or would like more pictures. I am only trading at this point for the TP Majiska.

Descriptions:

Diptych- Has a few minor issues. 2 hairline scratches in the cup and a very mini scratch on one half of the rim. Other then that it’s great. Very little vibe that could be tuned out or mitigated with a different bearing.

Dale- I am the only owner. Never been hit on the floor or carpet. Has one tiny spot of missing ano that came like that. Has a slight vibe with fingernail and on string which again it came with.

BSP- heavily sparked. I did some hand sanding work on it and got it cleaned up as best I could. Has vibe but could be tuned or lessened with another bearing. Still a beast and very fun.

WM2 (ninja hurdles) - mint with box and very little to no vibe. Great player and very fun to look at!

8 Likes

Anything else you’re looking for or only the TP? Any chance you’d sell for cash? I’d be interested in buying the Diptych. PM me if you’d like to discuss.

2 Likes

Anyone would want to buy the diptych. Respect his wishes :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

i’d show some respect, that dude’s been in the game longer than you’ve been alive

3 Likes

Shouldn’t make a difference no? That really has no effect on the initial question. I provided an answer that was stated by the OP. You win man :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

Bump

2 Likes

Bump

1 Like

im interested in trading for the wm2

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.