*Updated 3/1/23* FS: 2Sick, BBB, ProYo, YYJ, YYR, RCS, Duncan LF: Red, Black, White, or Quatle Tom Khun No Jive

What time it is!? Time to offload a few to make room for some more. All prices are shipped CONUS, take $5 off of any additional throw purchased after the first. I’ll get an international shipping quote if you want it, not a problem. Paypal F&F preferred, but you can do G&S if you want to pay the fees, or Zelle.

DM for more pics if you want them!

Looking for a Red or Black or White or Quatle Tom Khun No Jive, I have a hella load of other fixies and yoyos to trade other than what is listed here. Let’s talk. Pic for reference:
Screen Shot 2020-10-20 at 8.35.03 AM~2

Feedback Thread - Adamantiumpops rocks

YYR TM - No damage I can see, was a Lucky Box, so possibly a B-Grade - $35

Rain City Skills Guitarist - No damage I can see, great monometal, but I hate the engraving - $30

Duncan Metal Drifter XL - Black cups/Clear outer - No damage, but the ano is flawed, where the color transition happens there are little hiccups I tried to picture, and a single clear dot in one cup. None of this can be felt, and it plays great! This is a second I have and they both have flaws like this - $30

YoyoJam X-Convct - This thing is beat. Cracked hubs and very tarnished and dinged rims. No caps. - $20, or $10 with anything else.

Big Bang Bandalores - BBB - Endeavor - Green/Grey swap B-grade for flecks in grey half (that’s dust on the green half in the pics, lol). Plays great. - $40

Koosh ProYo GITD Caps - works! Little dimples on one side pictured - $20

Oh Yes Yo - OYY - Hearse, HalfSwapped Purple/Black by Coffin - Plays perfect, some dings on the edges pictured as best I could - $Sold

2Sick Pawn - Dyed by a community member some time ago, the crack looking things are inside the plastic and cannot be felt. Plays just fine! - $25

6 Likes

Gazeight highway eight

How much for just the project y black

2 Likes

35 shipped CONUS

Bump

1 Like

Great price on the FTY yoyos. I consider the Project Y to be like a 7075 One Drop Intro.

EDIT: Oops, the Project Y is 7068, not 7075. Still better than your standard 6061.

1 Like

Bump!
(Valkyrie Gone)

Boop.

1 Like

Bump! Quatle me BB.

Ayy. Gimme Quatle or gimme def.

1 Like

Bump. I will likely also trade these and other yoyos for employee-only Taco Bell merch. If you or someone you know works at a Taco Bell please help.

1 Like

I’m sensing a brilliant dastardly con. Let us know how it turns out. Good luck!

1 Like

I just love Taco Bell :taco: :bell::taco::bell::taco::bell:

1 Like

Yeah, no one’s going to believe that …

(Actually, Taco Bell is my favorite fast food joint! Kindred spirit. I don’t do it anymore, but I used to love gorging on a 10-pack of tacos. Not saying they’re the best, but sometimes something being cheap adds to the enjoyment.)

1 Like

Hey you. Yeah the one that just got that fatty direct deposit and has a shopping problem. I got you, friend.

Fair Trade throws are gone!

Sell me a frigging no jive!

Updated, added a few more. Trade me a No Jive or Ti, or Stainless, or a 2018 Sasquatch.

I know you’ve been down recently. Maybe it’s the weather? A particular tricky trick escaping you? Partner run out on you? Pet sick? Parents disappointed?

Buy my yoyos. They probably won’t make you feel better but it’s worth a shot!

Hearse sold!

More fun to be had for just a few filthy American dollars.

Buy before 1pm PST/4pm EST for same-day shipping!

Bump it! Pull it! Pay it! Ship it! Throw it!