FS: yyf, yyj, ilyy, bolts - Reduced Prices

i’m mainly interested in selling all of these. prices are not set in stone. shipping is $3 for first class, $5 for priority. inquire about international rates

i am taking paypal only. because paypal insures all transactions i will require payment before sending yoyos. this is how it’s done through stores and ebay and i see no reason to put myself at unnecessary risk of loss

trades: i will take nvx, goryilla, cut(colored only)

ilyy josey ann - $75a few dings, still silky smooth

yyf dna(x2) - $75each i used these for 3a for a little while. the scuffs are from the yoyos rubbing together. there is no damage to the metal at all and they are both perfectly smooth

yyf skyline - $55 someone stripped the rims. small dings around the rims. super smooth. no stacks

yyf lunatics(x2) - $50 each. another old 3a set. scuffs are from yoyos spinning on eachother. no damage to the metal. perfectly smooth

yyj new breed - $25 no caps. perfect condition

yyf g5 - $60. 2010 release. has a slight vibe, it’s noticeable but still plays wonderfully. comes with green hubstacks

yyj night moves 4 - $45 has very minor scuffs. siliconed. super smooth on the string. no caps

yyf speed dial - $30. 3rd generation. comes with rubber shuttles. perfect condition

yyj atmosphere - $25($35 with kk) perfect condition. very slight vibe that is common to yyjs. no caps

yyj k-os $20 great condition. tez o ring. no caps

yyf severe - $65 red. clear caps. 2 dings, minuscule vibe. plays perfect

yyf grind machine v1 - $15 great condition, plays smooth. no stacks

yyf velocity v3(x2) - $15 each great condition. comes with silicone pad shuttles

duncan hyabusa - $17 great condition, a few offstring scuffs but no big scratches or dings

bolts - $20 each. minor scuffs. both are super smooth

PM’D

Skyline plz idk how Buying will work. I dont have paypal.

there is a pm button on the bottom of the name

are you saying 80 for both DNA’s??!!

wow… it says 80 each, just read.,…

is there something wrong with the axl to cauls vibe in g-5

so no trades beacause i would trade 2 yoyos for the k os

Do you still own the Bolts. If so, I am interested.

what does bump maen

I like making a blank post, that bumps you topic to the top of the list.

i still dont understand

everytime you make a post the thread goes to the top. BUMP stands for bring up my post.

I get it now.