FS: YYF Gentry Stein unreleased yoyo in mystery box aka "Regen"

OK, this is my first time with this BST…so I hope it’s not too hard or confusing to work with. Recently got back in to yoyoing after a 10+ year hiatus and what better to grab a mystery box during black friday to update myself with some new throws. :slight_smile:

So onto what I have up for “Sale” or “Trade”
(but preferably sell since I really don’t know too much of the new throws as of late)

Gentry Stein “Regen” (As it’s been spreading around the threads)
It’s shaped like the Super-G but in plastic version. Plays great, just check out some of the yoyo reviews on it.

I’ve only played with it for a few minutes indoors where there’s carpet before I put it into my foamy case and haven’t touched it since.
There are some few scratches (pictured below) on the face of 1 side of the yoyo once I opened my mystery box, I’m assuming it was caused primarily due to shipping since it came only in a plastic bag. This throw hasn’t made contact with any floor, wall, people, or any surface. Just been in my case as mentioned. CTX Bearing is perfectly fine, runs smooth since I saw on the review that someone got one with a bad bearing.

I’m asking for $40 (shipping included) US only (sorry…don’t really want to do international…unless you’re willing to throw in +$5 and I’ll try to figure out sending it internationally)
Paypal only

I’ll ship it in a small box with the yoyo wrapped around some fabric instead of plastic to prevent scratching as well as stuffing the box with packing nuts, foam or something non abrasive. I guess I’ll also toss in 1 brand new string since the one pictured and on the yoyo has some light usage.