FS (Update 10/10): Wild, YYFr, C3, minis, other stuff // FT: Blumi, Summit 2, Mini Ti Koi

Prices are OBO and include shipping (CONUS) and G&S fees. Everything is NMTBS w/o box unless stated otherwise. Happy to send more photos upon request. Offers welcome!

Feedback thread here.

FT only

Want list: LF: Old Atmos (Noah, Stormberry, Thunderberry, OG Cephas)

Blumi w/ bag

OD Summit 2 (gray) w/ box

YYFr Mini Ti Koi (stonewash) w/ bag + box

I have some others I might be willing to let go (some RSO/other Ti), but I’m chicken lol. If you’re interested in something else, hmu and let’s see if we can work something out!

FS/FT

W1LD Adrenaline SS (AP limited purple, D bearing) - $150

W1LD Wildification (red) - $90

Arrived with a small nick in the inner cup (see pic) and a couple of handling marks (hard to capture in photos). Purely cosmetic. No vibe, barely thrown.

YYFr Netrunner (multicolor acid wash) - $75

YYFr Peregrine X (wine red) - $80

C3 Scintillator family - sold separately or take all for $265
  • Super Scintillator (black w/ pink rims) - $105
  • Super Scintillator Reverse (yellow w/ black rims) - $85
  • Super Scintillator Universe (pink), comes w/ tube - $90
  • Scintillator (orange) - $30
C3 Ghost IX (red black fade) - $45

CLYW Ditch (northern lights) - $40

OD Deepest State w/ box - $45

A couple of very small nicks, purely cosmetic, no vibe. I have other SEs I could swap out in place of the energy domes.

Offset Outlier Mini (galaxy splash) - $35

YYR Chobi Gorilla (gold) w/ box - $45

Add-ons

Layer Infinity Zepheus Creamsicle w/ box + extra red panda string - +$15 or free with 2+ purchase

Will throw in some extra red panda string, I have a few color options. Great 3D printed throw, old school in a good way :smiling_face_with_sunglasses:.

MYY V13 Deepspin (red black) - +$10 or free with 2+ purchase

Dale Tubat Stack w/ stand - +$20 or free w/ 3+ purchase

This is a seriously impressive/fun 3D throw imo, and the finger spin works great! I believe the stand is no longer available.

Sold

SOLD C3 Contrail (purple) - $45

SOLD iYoYo Unlimited (pink) - $45

SOLD RCS BFD (Big Friendly Duck) w/ box + goodies - $45

SOLD YJYoYo Big Picture 2.0 (emerald) - $65

SOLD Doc Pop Bolt - $30

4 Likes

The following throws are off to their new home:

C3 Contrail
Doc Pop Bolt
iYoYo Unlimited
RCS BFD
YJYoYo Big Picture

1 Like

Would you trade the c3 ghost for used yyf bimetal?

Hi, thanks for your interest. I’m open to trading outside my LF list, but I’m not interested in YYF rn.

Offset?

If you have a specific trade you’d like to propose, PM me.

Bump :raised_fist::up_arrow:

Wednesday bump :index_pointing_up:

Bump open to offers!

TGIF bump!

Price drops across the board

Added a few throws