FS. Unknown Galaxy Diver, & others!

Hello friends, I’m back. I have a couple throws that have been for sale. But one is a very special throw to me, and has been my prized possession for almost a year and a half now. But I have now received my Galaxy diver 7075 v2, and am ready to let some other lucky soul to cherish this bad boy. Shipping is included in agreed upon total, unless shipping internationally. PayPal preferred. No trade interests right now.

Here we go.

-C3yoyodesign-Unknown Edition Galaxy diver. SOLD

• R2FG-CLS- a solid little Bimetal. Plays exactly how you want a competition throw to play. Spins for dayssssssss. Very few super light scratches on body. 8/10 smooth. Asking $40

-Zero Gravity Return Tops- The Don. SOLD

Thanks for looking!

2 Likes

Small note: Pretty sure The Don’s body is 7068.

3 Likes

I’ve bought 2 throws of @Bjorn_ofyoyo , Silenus and a ZeroGravityReturnTops: Basilisk and he was absolutely AWESOME to deal with :grin: he EVEN pretended my corny Dad jokes were funny :joy:

1 Like

Yea I just checked it IS 7068 :thinking: but I could’ve SWORN it was 7075 !!!:thinking: because I can vaguely remember commenting somewhere that

“The Don wasn’t the first 7075 AL throw ZeroGravityReturnTops did ,The Winglet:Gives was the first but they were ONLY part of “The Gives programme”

idk buddy I’m low key suspicious of some “Mandela Effect” type situation here :scream::scream::scream::scream::joy::joy::joy:

But for real , I would’ve bet money it was 7075 lol

1 Like

Oh shoot. I figured it was one of the other but couldn’t remember and was too tired to look it up😂

Thanks bro🙌🏻

hows the play difference between galaxy diver v2 and the unknown edition?

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.