FS: Ti-Walker, Goose, BvM, Dang, DNA, Phenom, PSP LF: Money

Paypal only.
I prefer US only, but I will now ship international. Prices are as listed.

US:
$3 for shipping + tracking

International: Standard is at your own risk. I assume no responsibility if it becomes lost in the mail.
$10 for standard (no tracking) and at your own risk.
$15 for standard + tracking. Safer, but at your own risk.
$30 for Fully insured and tracked. Then it’s all my responsibility

Pics are here:
http://s1198.photobucket.com/albums/aa447/Page_Preinfalk/PSP/

Ti-Walker #64. I had this custom anodized by Jason Wong. It’s near mint, with some tiny marks that are pictured. These rarely show up now. It’s been siliconed (by me). It’s going to take a lot, maybe more than most will pay, but I’m in no rush to get rid of it.
Cash offers ONLY
  Pending Locally

Phenom. Somebody swapped halves, so it’s half blue, half green. It’s a nice yoyo. It’s got a slight vibe. It also still has the KK in it. There’s holes in the O’s to get the caps off.
$75

DNA. This is my favorite DNA. Smooth. Has some marks, but nothing serious.
$80

Custom anodized California. Awesome yoyo. There was some flat spots before anodizing, but they’re hard to see now. Tiny vibe.
$60

BvM. Fools gold back from 09 for vibe on grinds. Great player. 2 tiny marks. Will be harder to get off me.
offer

Dang. One spot of damage, and that’s it. Still plays true. I’d like to trade this one for an all black if possible (around the same condition). Otherwise
$70

Galactic Goose. Testing the waters with this one. Not sure if I want it gone or not. It’s going to take a lot, that’s for sure. 2 flat spot, but they don’t affect play. This thing plays awesome. Previous owner teflon taped the axle. Sorry guys, no box. I never got it.
$120

Also selling this PSP 2000. Some marks that show up with use. The back ring has scratches. Works perfectly. It’s currently hacked, so it can play any game for psp if you have the rom/iso for it. Comes with an 8gb memory card.This is what is has on it: FF crisis core (disc), little big planet, gran turismo, echocrome, MGS peace walker, pinball classics, monster hunter 2, loco roco, dissidia final fantasy, LOH trails in the sky, Ace combat X, Tales of the world: radiant mythology, and a bunch of games for gba and n64
$75 Shipped

I have 54 more feedback at yyn

free bump, just cuz your a pretty awesome person :smiley: