FS: The Bear Hug: SOLD OUT FOR NOW - A handmade tailor-fit holster for the Ti-Vayder yoyo (fits most modern yoyos)

i’ve found they fit a majority of my throws except slimlines and most wood models

3 Likes

Oh awesome! Yeah, I have found this collar size to be really versatile but I didn’t want to assume that it would fit yoyos that I don’t own. But yes slimline and high walled yoyos require a larger collar and sharply tapered yoyos like the Hearse and the Shutter require smaller collars to have a snug fit.

2 Likes

i enjoy having it. nice job man!

2 Likes

Adventure Bear is SOLD!

1 Like

That’s great, I really enjoy mine too, I’m glad I could share!

1 Like

Hokay! So I have the Party Bear left but I have also decided to open up for custom orders. I didn’t advertise this before because I was worried about having the time to make them but if you give me a few days lead time, I should be good to get them out in reasonable time.

So far I have received very positive feedback on the Bear Hugs that I have sold.

I have 4 custom orders available, the price is still $25 USD shipped. The options available are shown in the picture below. White paracord is glow in the dark.
I have black and brown leather available and also now have a black cork fabric as a vegan option (pictured - thanks to @sloangulliver for the request). If you are interested in the vegan option, please contact me and I’ll tell you more about it.

Let me know if your are interested and I’ll make you up something nice and premium! :ok_hand:

4 Likes

versatile, recommended

2 Likes

Party Bear sold! Customs are still a thing. :blush:

Shoutout to @Xanadu for making a dapper bear for myself. Much appreciated and highly recommend this holster if you are looking for something a little more premium as i was.

5 Likes

darn! i’d get a custom one done, and they look so nice too! but my wallet. :frowning:

2 Likes

Two custom orders left - for now. I’ll need to order more parts to make any more.

This is my OG custom rig, I call it the Xander-Bear :upside_down_face:

5 Likes

No worries, if you decide you want one later, you can always hit me up and I’ll arrange to make you one! :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

good to know, thanks!

1 Like

Le bump bump bump! Hope everyone is staying safe out there!

3 Likes

I have one custom order left if anyone wants it! - Then I will have to hold off for a bit until I can get more parts from the US.
– Note: The cordlocks that I use are high-end/military-grade/veteran-made in the USA - I will need to source more and debating if I should order more. So if you still want a Bear Hug later, get in touch with me so I can decide if it is worth ordering more.

Thanks to everyone for the support and love! :hugs: :heart: I also have some unique nylon strings that I have been perfecting for over 2 years that I might make available for order at some point… :thinking: (secret: I used the trimmed ends for the Bear Hug tags).

2 Likes

The string was so soft. Count me in if you sell the string.

2 Likes

Last call for a custom Bear Hug (see a few posts above).

2 Likes

Sold out for now! Thanks everyone! Hope you are staying safe out there. And as I said before, if later on you decide you want a Bear Hug, please let me know so that I can put you on an order list. Same thing for my nylon strings (@sloangulliver, I already have you written down as interested :slight_smile:).

3 Likes

I’m in for string!

1 Like

Someone was lucky to grab that last custom order. Alex’s Bear Hug holsters are great.

2 Likes