FS/T Letting go of most of my collection, lots of pics, rares! (Australia)

[quote=Douglas Adams, The Salmon of Doubt]“I love deadlines. I love the whooshing noise they make as they go by.”
[/quote]

[quote=Neil Gaiman, The Sandman, Vol. 9: The Kindly Ones]“Have you ever been in love? Horrible isn’t it? It makes you so vulnerable. It opens your chest and it opens up your heart and it means that someone can get inside you and mess you up.”
[/quote]

[quote=William Shakespeare, All’s Well That Ends Well]“Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.”
[/quote]

[quote=― Marthe Troly-Curtin, Phrynette Married]“Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time.”
[/quote]

[quote=Terry Pratchett, Diggers]“The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it.”
[/quote]

[quote=E.E. Cummings]“It takes courage to grow up and become who you really are.”
[/quote]

[quote=Ralph Waldo Emerson, Emerson in His Journals ]“It is one of the blessings of old friends that you can afford to be stupid with them.”
[/quote]

[quote=Terry Pratchett, Jingo]“Give a man a fire and he’s warm for a day, but set fire to him and he’s warm for the rest of his life.
[/quote]

Buuump!

Bamf

Bump

Bump!