FS/T 3 RARE CLYWS BBB YOYO COLLECTION STICKERS, STRING, TERRAPIN ONLY 230$

Hi, I am selling my yoyo collection because I’m not into yoyoing anymore . I will be including around 80 candy wi’re string, 1 terrapin concave bearing (30$) 7 glow mods for the cliff 2 blue clue snow tires. And around 20 toxic string rainbow. Condition of the BBB fg Bonfire is brand new no scratches or anyhthing 1/2 ever made. A cconfetti cliff with some flat spots , but not noticeable since the colourway masks it in.

Cliff was 135$ new and i beleive it is a first run or second run which is pretty rare.
FG Bonfire. Only 2 FG ever made, and was 100$ when I bought it. BBB is really rare hence the price.
Gnarwhal 2 Fire Blizzard is 8/10 condition. Some flat spots. This is first run made in the CLYW shop and is now made by one drop d so its pretty rare

If you know about these, you know they are very rare to find

Asking 230$ for everything(STEAL STEAL STEAL STEAL Can’t emphasize this enough). Which I think is fair. OBO. Willing to trade for electronics or anything else. Everything is priced and shipped, if you pay for the whole collection I will pay for fedex ground to anywhere in the world.

STRAIGHT TRADE FOR NEXUS 5 GOOD CONDITION FOR EVERYTHING IN THIS POST OR A ACER 13 CHROMEBOOK OR TOSHIBA CHROMEBOOK 2

If you think this is expensive, i am not really making a profit. BBB Bonfire rare is 110$, Confetti cliff was 130$ and gnarwhal 2 was 125$ plus in throwing in 50$ worth in extras.110+125+130+50=425$ and all i want is 280$ this is a good deal.

CAN SEND MORE PICS IF YOU WANT TO VERIFY THAT YOU ARE PURCHASING MY YOYOS AND NOT SOMEONE ELSE’S.

Bump, still looking to sell

fg was 110$ BTW so I’m not ripping anyone off

Hmmm…up top on your original post you said you paid $100 for it?

Do you have a lot of time on your hands? You know there is something called shipping. Next time instead of bumping my post, pm me with your thoughts

B Does this count as an early bump? sorry if it is

No one interested? Bump

pm’d

Bump Reduced Prices

Bump haven’t sold.