FS: SF CF Ceasefire, OYYxOD Eclipse

Not trying to deter you, but based on your preferences, this is the opposite. I love the 54, but it is small, not otherworldly stable, and not a “performance” throw by the standards you’re familiar with

3 Likes

Why did you immediately put your CF up for sale? Did you already receive it? I’m just curious.

1 Like

I got it in trade. I’m only playing fixed axle this year. The person I traded with wanted something I had, it was equal value so it’s just a wash for me when this sells. I threw it a few times before today and it’s nice, very unique, floaty yet very stable.

4 Likes

I don’t mind having a couple of less stable One Drops in my collection. I figure the 54 will sit nicely in between my Parlay and my Mantis (in terms of size and performance).

1 Like

Ceasefire photos

image image

2 Likes

Some still available

What yoyo is in the bottom right.?? I like that!! I love small yoyos!

That is the Wooly Marmot 2 Prototype

Diameter - 51.67mm
Width - 44.8mm

Can’t remember the weight on these prototypes, will have to weigh it later, it’s around 64g I believe.

1 Like

Listing updated.

Someone buy that starfire dang you before I am compelled to do so. I already have two!! It’s so great! Get it!

2 Likes

bump

Sweet!! That is awesome!!

Star fire is gone

1 Like

bump

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.