FS: SF and G2 stuff that needs a new home

Recently got back into the hobby and I’m looking to let go of a few throws that I don’t use much anymore. Give them a better home! I’m not too keen on trading for now, but throw trade offers at me anyways and I’ll give them a look. Shipping conUS only. Damage pics for each yoyo are in the imgur links if you are a little extra intrigued

Pink/Hayden Brickman halfswap Cadence: Solid yoyo with an eccentric colorway! Has a few scratches on the brickman side, but plays smooth. sold (was $35 shipped)
Damage: cadance damage - Album on Imgur

Innovation Movement Movement: Cool fade to look at while you make tricks. (as commanded) Has a few noticeable dings and scratches. Plays smooth, but with a good amount of nail vibe. Looking at sold (was $45 shipped)
Damage: movement damage - Album on Imgur

Rose gold SStatement: Bimetal with schmooves. Has an axle poking through one of the hubs along with a few scratches, but it still plays smooth with a little bit of nail vibe. Looking at $75 shipped, or best offer
Damage: SStatement damage - Album on Imgur

Blue reaper: Fun G2 monometal that’s blue. Has a couple scratches and an unnoticeable ding around the response area, but plays completely smooth. Includes one of those grooved G2 bearings! Looking at $65 shipped, or best offer
Damage: reaper damage - Album on Imgur

If these prices are a little too crazy, make an offer, but be reasonable of course. Happy throwing!
Buy my yoyos.

3 Likes

Update: Cadence gone

bump

1 Like

Update: Movement gone too

1 Like

Bump. The Reaper and SStatement are still available!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.