FS: Rare old G2s

Here are some classic/discontinued G2s for sale. All of them are smooth and have the box. I added detailed notes.

The Wolf is pretty but doesn’t have the best ano in my opinion but I think the price is fair given that.

The Ti Tross is mint.

The Tross is a first run. Check out that old box! There are a couple of small marks that were difficult to capture. I think it just might be the ano but I wanted to note it in case.

The Nessie is number 3 of 5 as noted on the box. It’s absolutely beautiful in person. There is a line in the ano that looks like a faint ano line when you trace it from the origin but I wanted to note it in case.

The Wolverine Triton has a couple of small marks that also look like ano marks.

Wolf - $SOLD
Ti Tross - $SOLD
Tross - $275
Nessie - $SOLD
Triton - $SOLD

Everything is noted in the photos. I took a bunch and included a gallery of everything I could find. If you have any questions, please let me know and I would be happy to discuss it. I am motivated to sell these to put the money towards other interests so if you have reasonable offers, please let me know. You can also shoot me a trade offer if you like.

10 Likes

Some BEAUTIES here!

2 Likes

Posted updated.

3 Likes

Bump for a great dude and some honestly really great prices. Where the G2 collectors at? These are rare gems

3 Likes

I agree. I can’t believe that triton is still here

4 Likes

Looking for offers on the splash Tross. I think the rest are spoken for and I am going to the USPS.

3 Likes

Buy the Tross. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

The Wolf and the Tross are left. You aren’t going to find a better price on either.

1 Like

5 Likes

It’s a Wolf for $120 and rare old G2 Tross.

1 Like

Buy the Tross, it’s lonely!

1 Like

Bump.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.