FS: Original TFL Groovy Lady $60 / Brokenyoyo Plugin 3 bead blasted $50

Price Reduced Again!

Price includes shipping for all of these yoyo to anywhere within US. I prefer US buyers, however international buyer don’t hesitate to contact me and we can try to work it out (you have to make up the shipping cost). Paypal only.

Feel free to send me your reasonable offers and I will consider them.

Please send PM. All PMs will be replied to.

I have feedback on the YYN board (http://www.yoyonation.net/talk/index.php?action=trader&id=2131). And I can also provide ebay reference on request.

I have a Werrd TFL Groovy Lady with the original wooden box that is great for display! The yoyo has some sign of play as the grooves are slighly worn, but they are all still nicely defined. NO dings and very shiny, please see picture. $60

Finally we have the Brokenyoyo Plugin 3 bead blasted version. (no it’s not broken, it’s just the name silly). Yoyo has signs of use and one small ding (sorry I had said no ding before, just found out by closer inspection, price adjusted accordingly). $50

SOLD

(SOLD)Mint Team Edition 888w small bearing. I believe these were released when YYF was experimenting with a more narrow profile. After these they eventually came out with the skyline. $90 (SOLD)

(SOLD) I have a mint first edition Bear vs Man (SOLD)

If you are interested to any of these feel free to send me your offer. All PMs will be replied to and I will give serious consideration to all offers.

Sorry for the post in here, but I’m pretty sure the 888w was born when YYF ran some 888s that had errors around the walls, so they just shaved them off.

Nice price on that, wish I could justify picking it up.

Thanks for your contribution Mikers. 888w is sold, the rest are still available.