All gone. PLEASE CLOSE!

Marco—Few Pinpricks. Classic Marco Vibe. Galaxy Colorway. SOLD

Shutter Wide Angle—Few Flats. Blue. Mirror rim finish. Small ano defects. A grade. Discontinued color-way. Yoyofactory smooth. W/ cool plastic box and string! 50 + Shipping SOLD

California—Small flat spot. Black. Basecamp edition. Wood Plate SOLD2021-04-03T04:00:00Z2021-04-04T04:00:00Z

2 Likes

Hey man, I’m the first one who responded when you first posted. I asked how smooth it was. On a 1-10 scale

1 Like

which yoyo?

No shelf suggestions?

just fyi, discord messages don’t carry over to the forum and not everyone who uses the forum uses the discord.

shelf suggestion: i got a golf ball display case for christmas that’s pretty nice, might be worth looking into that or a baseball display case.

2 Likes

do you have a link?

I’ve only used discord once or twice.

This is similar to the one I have (I got them for christmas, mine have a “door” on the display case)

https://www.bedbathandbeyond.com/store/product/golf-ball-display-case/1047071551

I’ve only used discord once or twice.

makes sense, i was just clarifying for yoyoape since they seem to have found the yoyoexpert discord first and were under the impression that was the main site.

1 Like

thank you so much!!!

Pictures for the California out now!

edit- more pictures for the California!

I may be interested in Marco could you post some pics of it??

1 Like

sure! It does have the marco vibe

Marco pics up!

Thanks for the pics. I think I’ll pass on it tho as I don’t care for that color way have too many throws in that color.

1 Like

bump for a person LF a marco

Marco on eBay. Link:

Edit

BUMP!!! Wangle FS

bump wangle fs