FS: Og Pyro (and stuff) :)

Hi! Few things for sale:

PYRO! 1st run, near mint. Number 118.
SOLD

1st Run Luftverk Evora (glass-dust ano): just a spectacular yoyo in spectacular condition, but I don’t get around to throwing it enough. (Daytona SB is more my jam!) Original box, card, and full ceramic bearing included. SOLD

Tom Kuhn SB-1: the original. Great condition and still has a beautiful polish. Comes with the leather holster which has more wear than the yoyo. SOLD

YYF Legend collection: Just a bunch of cool quirky lasered woodies from the last decade. Includes a Doc Pop, Save Deth, a few contest versions, the rare ultra-thin “Oh-Gee”, and the ultimate 64 Colors “O-Boy” from the Steve Brown Gallery with original art card. $35

Thesis Serenade: Really epic black delrin throw, but I keep forgetting I have it! Fingerspins forever. SOLD

Special FHZ Trio: gorgeous pink marble (silicone recessed), transitional “sword of destiny” (dual pad recessed), and OG bionic Extreme Spin (cap cracked but doesn’t affect play) - SOLD

Prices include shipping to CONUS.
Will consider offers, esp on combos.

7 Likes

Pmed. Want to buy the silver bullet :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Adding an og Pyro! May have some more modded Fhz’s to add as well. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

If you ever want to sell your Mothra, I’d be most interested.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.