FS - Mostly YYF, Proton, CZM8, Gravitsky Protostar, Shu Ta - FG Glacier Express!

I’m listing the yo-yos on eBay as well, so I will provide links to the eBay for the pictures. If you are interested and you DON’T have an eBay account, just PM and I’ll be happy to sell through here! All prices are OBO

YYF Proton - Blue; Got this from the premium mystery box. Thrown once, decided it wasn’t for me (I’m only keeping the Cypher from that box) - $85

YYF CZM8 - Gold w/ Black Splash; NIB, wasn’t really interested in the shape so I didn’t take it out of the box - $45

YYF Shu-Ta - Silver; Never taken out of the box. I had a Shutter, didn’t think it’d be too different, so I left the Shu-Ta untouched - $60

YYF ProtoStar - Gravitsky Edition; Little to no wear, nothing you notice immediately. Comes with light up dice counterweight - $29

CLYW FG Glacier Express - Camp Caribou Colorway; This yo-yo is mint, it is Fool’s Gold because of ano errors, the green is lighter and yellowish in some areas - UP FOR AUCTION, NO RESERVE

Willing to add on the entire 2013 Trading Card Deck (one that came with premium box) to any purchase for $10