FS/ Located in Europe, Several top line yoyos

Hello,

Located in Europe. Prices are in Euros. I can send pics with further details for those interested. Add 10 euros for shipping within Europe, if less expensive I will return the difference. Prices are for Paypall friends and family, add rates if otherwise.

Edge Beyond – 70 € (some vibe out of string, smooth on the string, no dings)

Yoyorecreation anomaly – 90 € (some minimal vibe out of string, smooth on the string, no dings)

CLYW puffin 2 – 60 € (some minimal vibe out of string, smooth on the string, no dings)

YYF Bind – 50 € (some vibe out of string, minimal vibe on the string, several dings that do not affect play)

One drop Kuntosh – 60 € (some vibe out of string, minimal vibe on the string, several dings that do not affect play)

YYF ultimatum – 35 € (some vibe out of string, no vibe on the string, several dings that do not affect play)

CLYW otter – 50 € (some vibe out of string, minimal vibe on the string, several dings)

yoyofriends hummingbird – 80 € (some vibe out of string, smooth on the string, no dings)

yoyofriends peregrine – 80 € (some vibe out of string, minimal vibe on the string, no dings)

One drop MCMO – 100 € (some vibe out of string, minimal vibe on the string, small dings that do not affect play)

One drop panorama – 100 € (some vibe out of string, no vibe on the string, one small ding that does not affect play)

One drop Top Deck blue – 80 € (some minimal vibe out of string, smooth on the string, no dings)

One drop Top deck grey – 60 € (some minimal vibe out of string, smooth on the string, several dings)

One drop VTWO – 90 € (some minimal vibe out of string, smooth on the string, several dings that do not affect play)

4 Likes

Good God how heavy are those yoyos?

3 Likes

A user in BST asked me 25 euros to ship a yoyo from Netherlands to Portugal. I thought it was to much, but I´m not sure, so I asked for 20. If is less I will return the difference. You read the full sentence, right?

1 Like

Of course, was just surprised by the high starting amount.

And I live in the Netherlands. For €25 you get worldwide (outside of Europe) insured and signed for shipping.

4 Likes

Well, if its less, I restitute the diference and I scan the shipment invoice to proof.

No need to justify to me man. I just saw a chance for a quick joke. :+1:

2 Likes

You are messing with my business man…and questioning my integrity…
Now you really need to buy something to clear your image.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.