FS: JT Uracsus

Life with no damage but it does have some ano wear in both cups as shown in my pictures. No packaging and it does have some standard ART vibe -$75 shipped in the US

JT Uracsus with no damage and box. This does have slight raw marks/scratches and I’m asking $350 shipped in the US

This is really smooth if anyone was wondering.

Bought one of the new freehand MGs from the recent sale. This is an irregular version so it has a little bit of vibe and some coating issues. Also this is the large bearing version and I’m including this unopened freehand AL. Looking for $150 shipped in the US.
(I had this listed and took it down to hold for a friend but haven’t heard back from them in a bit so relisting it) sold

Mowl highwall with no damage $55 shipped in the US (sold)

Kept this og pokemon card pack in a box with some collectables for a long time. Recently found it and realized it was unopened. Picked up a cheap frame and put it up on my wall. I haven’t weighed this and it has part of a sticker on the front of the pack and two different stickers on the back from the store I purchased it from. Thought I would put it up for trade.

14 Likes

Bump, old school pokemon card pack for trade

1 Like

Bump, lots of interest but no on has pulled the trigger yet.

3 Likes

Bump life and urascus still up

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.