Fs: G2 RSO MFD OD

Hello, I have a few throws to sell. All of them are in mint condition except the Summit. Only the Mecha Bapezilla comes with the box plus goodies. Prices are negotiable and include shipping within the US. I am open to discussing international shipping. I can only take PayPal F&F or G&S if you help cover the fees. I can provide additional pictures upon request.

RSO: Mecha Bapezilla OG colorway $350 (Does have the initial fading of color due to titanium anodizing but this is an A-Grade. Comes with box and extras)

G2: Rainicorn Mongoose $350 (Mint but with no box. Never strung up.)

MFD: SOLD Backstage pass (Mint with no box.)

One Drop: SOLD Nickel Summit (has pin pricks on the rim but does not affect play. Does have a bit of tarnishing due to the nature of nickel but can be polished. Does not have the nickel SE)

MFD: FireDevil SOLD (no box and no damage seen on the yoyo. Plays smooth.)

MFD: *SOLD 2Evil Artist Proof SOLD (comes with box and the certificate. Mint)

Thanks for looking.

8 Likes

Hello . I would like to buy this 2evil .PM’d.

1 Like

Whaaaaat?
I lost my wallet on purpose.

Beautiful offer.

1 Like

Bump.

Looks like I can’t edit the main post so I will put the two other yoyos here.

MFD 2Evil Traveling Throw Colorway $280 (Comes with certificate and box but none of the goodies. No damage found.)

G2 Banshee Unicorn road SOLD (No damage and plays smooth. Does not come with box.)

Pm sent

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.