FS: G2 Grunt, OD Nitro, G2 Easy Campaign, Others, LF: ZGRT El Mijo Poly

I’m looking for a ZGRT El Mijo Polycarbonate Yellow with Black hub, not the blue hub that typically comes on the Yellow. Looking to pay around $70 but I’m flexible.

I got most of these secondhand in a bundle and saved the ones I enjoyed the most

All prices are negotiable except the Grunt, open to trades for G2, CLYW, OneDrop, and MCMO

G2 Caribbean Sea Grunt $130

G2 Caribbean Sea Grunt Mint-In-Box $130
I got too excited and bought this one when it dropped, but as I already have a Crimson Glacier Grunt which I love, I figured I’d let someone else get this great yoyo. Just want to get back what I paid for it. It’s never been thrown, never even been strung up, and comes with everything that I received it with when I bought it from the G2 website.

OneDrop Nitro Saturday Market $90

OneDrop Nitro Saturday Market nmtbs $90
Bought it secondhand but only threw it a handful of times

G2 Easy Campaign Ano Glitch $45

G2 Easy Campaign Ano Glitch $45
Bought in a G2 office sale, only threw it a few times. Ano burns seen in the second pic. It’s perfectly smooth; I’m just not a fan of super light yoyos, and the Easy Campaigns are 55.5g

TP St. Elmo $50

TP St. Elmo nmtbs $50
Has one small pinprick inside one of the cups. Otherwise, this yoyo is flawless and is incredibly smooth. Any other apparent blemishes are dust or oil from my hands as I tried to wipe away the dust

Duncan GTR $50

Duncan GTR, green w/ rainbow rims, nmtbs $50

Turnbuckle Burning Hammer $30

Turnbuckle Burning Hammer, red/silver/black fade, nmtbs+box $30

General Yo Royal 1 $40

General Yo Royal 1, blue/silver halfswap, good+box $40
Some marks on the silver side, you can see in photo 2. Smooth as glass, probably the smoothest one I’ve got listed here (either this or the TP St. Elmo)

Duncan Freehand One $20

Duncan Freehand One, neon pink, unopened $20

Random unresponsive monometal yoyo $5 add-on

Random unresponsive monometal yoyo $5 add-on
I got this in an “Internationals Finest Low” mystery box. I have no clue what it is. I threw it maybe 5 times, but it came with some vibe.

Again, all of these prices are negotiable, so don’t hesitate to reach out!

G2 SL1000 $110 SOLD

G2 SL1000 $110 SOLD
Beautiful colorway, it’s just too light for my tastes

Atmos Cosmic Smoothie Noah $90 SOLD

Atmos Cosmic Smoothie Noah nmtbs $90 SOLD
No dings or scratches, but I received it secondhand with some very slight nail vibe. Doesn’t affect play at all.

Few & Far Between Neptune Elysium $90 SOLD

Few & Far Between Neptune Elysium nmtbs $90 SOLD
Perfectly smooth. Comes with everything that the manufacturer ships with EXCEPT the single Airetic string.

YYFr Koi Blue/Silver Acid Wash With Yellow Splash $55 SOLD

YYFr Koi Blue/Silver Acid Wash With Yellow Splash nmtbs $55 SOLD
Bought secondhand but only threw it a handful of times

Luftwerk x CLYW Plastic Peak Purple $33 SOLD

Luftwerk x CLYW Plastic Peak, Purple, mint $33 SOLD
Bought it new, only threw a couple of times. Too big for me

CLYW Ditch SOLD $30

CLYW Ditch $30 SOLD
scuff pictured in photo 1

Trade Requests

Looking for a G2 Mongoose for trade or purchase.

Looking for a MCMO for trade or purchase.

Looking for the following OD for trade:

Terrarian (or legendary) with a non-solid ano
Panorama
Diorama
Rebirth
Sugar Glider
Wyvern

Looking for the following CLYW for trade:
Klondike
Wish
Kodiak

1 Like

Added new throws+prices
Bump

morning. the yellow w/ black hubs was a first run color. there were fewer of those made than the new yellow/blue hub. gonna be a bit harder to track one of those down. Happy hunting, they are totally worth spending the time to find one.

2 Likes

I know :sob: I saw one posted on here a couple weeks ago and I’m kicking myself for not buying it

bump10

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.