FS: G2 AL7 Banshee ‘18, cheap titanium

Prices include shipping. Take the remaining two for $300 and I’ll upgrade you to either Priority or UPS 3-day, whichever you prefer.

Alex Hattori

• Inertial Boost, rainbow anodize - $225, mint, has some vibe (consequence of how big it is), but plays great. Unique in that it’s a 60mm+ titanium, I don’t know of any others that large.

G2

• AL7 Banshee '18, purple/pink “splashid” wash (that’s what i’m calling it) - $125, mint w/ box never thrown (Banshee’s just aren’t my cup of tea), I’ll throw in that month’s Patreon t-shirt (size L) for free if you want it
  • SOLD Brass Valhalla, purple - $135, mint w/ box, thrown for ~10 minutes max, wouldn’t mind keeping this one either. I’ll throw in the t-shirt from that month’s Patreon (size L) for free if you want it.

YoYoFactory

• SOLD Metavity, blasted - $225, mint w/ very slight amount of fingernail vibe, comes w/ the 2-slot YYF case. Fantastic player, I wouldn’t mind keeping this.

7 Likes

Bump

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.