FS/FT: TiVayder | LF: Milk, OG Mary, TP Awoken Anubis, Anti-Yo YWET/SEs

All prices include shipping within CONUS. PayPal friends & family only, please. Please reference my feedback thread if you have any concerns about f&f payment.

I am looking for a Crucial Milk, OG ILYY Mary, Turning Point Awoken Anubis (any colorway), an Anti-Yo YWET, Anti-Yo side effects, and brass side effects (anything except domes) - I will trade in your favor (also have additional yoyos to barter with) and have cash if you have any of these to offer.

Darkside TiVayder #458 - no damage that I can detect, extremely smooth. Awesome yoyo that just doesn’t get enough play with me. No box. Your choice of KK or CT.
$210

No longer available:

TopYo Top Steel/TS - no damage that I can detect, fingernail vibe. Great player. Comes with tin, pouch, extra axle, extra bearing.
$130
SOLD

YYF Legendary 888 - NM due to factory marks on the Ti rims and a small ano flaw on the bearing seat - Ben stated “it’s how they are”. Some vibe, gets better without stacks. Plays great. Comes with tin.
$75
TRADED

Static Co. Sudo - early run with OG flowable silicone. Great player, NM or better condition. 2 small “marks” that I can’t photograph or feel that may just be from OD’s pyramatte tumbling process. This is another one that I’m looking to trade, but I’m willing to hear offers on it.
$110
TRADED

Turning Point BGM - as close to mint as they come, and in a fairly rare gunmetal color. Fingernail vibe. This is a truly great player, but I think it’s a bit too fast for me. Primarily looking to trade for an Awoken Anubis, but I’d also consider cash offers.
$235
SOLD

3 Likes

Bump

2 Likes

Bump🤙🏽

3 Likes

Bump.

3 Likes

Bump

3 Likes

Bump

Bump

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.