FS FT RSO Droid 🤖

Everything is included, and in perfect condition $450

Would possibly consider a trade for another RSO. More pictures available

16 Likes

Wow, beautiful throws. Even the packaging is gorgeous!

7 Likes

Thanks man

5 Likes

That’s the extra noodles, right ? Im pretty sure I’ve seen someone look for one. And of course, cannot remember who it is. I would write “Ti Bowl extra noodles” in the title

5 Likes

@tylerpan

5 Likes

Thanks @moefv and @Pierre
It is not Extra Noodles but a really cool Japan Bowl one

3 Likes

@tylerpan Sorry to jump in and be a pain, but do you mind clarifying the difference between the Japan Edition and the Extra Noodles edition? I can only find information about the former online. Thank you!

3 Likes

It is at the engraving.
If the engraving says Bowl, it is the 64 gram one
If it has the Naruto(fish cake) engraving, it is the extra noodle one (65.6 gram)

5 Likes

So what’s this one? It has the symbol.

3 Likes

That’s just a regular Bowl Rose Gold Japan Edition. The Extra Noodle will be like this. It just only have the Naruto engraving only, not including B,W,L letters

6 Likes

I don’t know why I’m now so interested in this yoyo I never knew existed before today, but it’s definitely a beautiful throw. Do you happen to know how many pieces were made of the Extra Noodle edition? I saw you’re LF post for one, so I hope you are able to find it!

2 Likes

The extra noodles one is limited, Elvin Lim of RSO released like 22 in Rose Gold and 11 in Raw. So basically impossible to find one now, sometimes I just want to give up lol

4 Likes

Hey man, 33 pieces is better than 1, right? And if you are gonna find it, it seems like this would be the place it would happen! Someone out there is gonna come across one eventually and remember that you’re looking for it. My fingers are crossed for you!

I need to find a Grail piece of my own to chase. It’s gonna feel so good when you finally have it in your hands one day.

2 Likes

You can also get one that is listed above. That one is also 1 of 22 in rose gold. With the weight of 63.8gram. It would be a perfect floaty throws for your interest

4 Likes

Unfortunately, I can’t drop $500 on a yo-yo right now, unless it was something that really called out to me. I collect mostly in the $50-$150 range at the moment. It’s really nice seeing these high-end throws though, so I can get an idea of what I want to work toward.

2 Likes

Oh, my bad. You guys are Bowl experts !!

5 Likes

@100Love you make your own Grail models with your ano jobs. That Japanese sakura on a Dunk, a couple years ago - that was super impressive ! Totally amazing

4 Likes

Hi @Pierre! Unfortunately I think there is some confusion. I have nothing to do with either making or customizing yoyos. Maybe there is a maker who goes by 100Love? I took my username from my last name, which roughly translates to “one hundred love” in Italian. I didn’t mean to mislead anyone if there is an active member of the community who also uses the name!

4 Likes

Oh I thought you were Britton Pankratz, who used to do super nice anodizing jobs !

3 Likes

I’m unfortunately a much less talented Britton! :confused: Nice to see someone else with the same first name, though.

2 Likes