FS/FT Pro-Yo Cold Fusion

I have a Pro-Yo Cold Fusion bumblebee color way yellow and black halves with 11, extra cork break pads, 3 brass gap spaces sets, and 4 of the wood axils. The throw is better than good, not mint, but close. No can it was used for other things it was beat up due to the use and then lost.
Apologies for disrespecting the can, I was very young when I got this throw and I did not know the importance of the can.
So maybe some one has a can in good condition but they beat up their cold fusion throw and would like another in better condition. PM me with offer thank you have a great weekend.

8 Likes

Bumparoonie

This is so nostalgic man- an amazing throw. In the late 90s if you had this, you were β€œit!”

2 Likes

One owner me, but I lost the can.

Bip boop bop bump in the road

1 Like

Is this still available??

1 Like

Yes it is still available. I have extra cork break pads and extra brass shims for gap adjustment, and 4 wood bushing also. I do not have the can. It has some handling ware no breaks in anodizing. I believe this is a hard coat finish.
I will accept offers cash, possible trade or combination of both. If you still have the can it will be a perfect get for you.
I have a PayPal.
Let me know

1 Like

Without can I’d be a buyer $150

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.