FS/FT: LEVIATHAN 1 & 2, Burnside, RecRev, GeneralYo, Mangaroo, 33&1/3, MiniStar

http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7209/7103934279_377e3186c4_z.jpg
‘’ by Jamesofyoyo, on Flickr

Just PM me with your number and what you want detailed pics of, and I will text you as many pictures you want of a yoyo you are interested in.

listing from left to right, top to bottom

DON’T OFFER NON-JAPANESE YOYOS.

LF:
ANY JAPANESE YOYOS
$$$
CLASH
POSITRON
MAXBET
TURNING POINTS
YOYO RECREATIONS

NOT LOOKING FOR:
LEVIATHANS
CLASHCUBES
CHEAP CHINESE YOYOS
RT
ANYTHING NOT JAPANESE

Mangaroo (rainbow splash on clear ano. 1 of 1. ONLY ONE IN EXISTANCE.)
Love this thing, one of my favorite RecRevs. Mint. Offer.

Leviathan 2 (half red, half blue)
Plays great! I just want larger Japanese yoyos. Leviathans are just slightly too small for my taste. One of my most beautiful yoyos. Bright ano colors, and a really nice blast that makes it look like it’s sparkling. Near mint. Has a very small amount of vibe. $115

Leviathan 1 (Shinji Special Eddition)

Very rare. Plays awesome! Has a bit of vibe. I heard the first TP’s had tight bearing seats, hence, the bearing may be very hard to take off. Near mint. $100

Rainbow Splash 33&1/3
Very awesome yoyo. I don’t really like undersized yoyos, but I love this thing. I owned 6 of these at one point lol. Has a very very small amount of vibe. Offer.

No.9 (DXL Beat me up and stole my lunch money (special eddition) [VERY RARE])
Very rare. Plays great. Mint. Offer.

Leviathan 2
Had one good ding, and the rest is pretty minor, so pretty good condition. Has a very small vibe. Plays awesome. $105

Special Eddition Burnside
Plays great. Smooth. Mint. Offer.

Custom Ano’ed MiniStar
This thing is pretty much mint. It just has super super minor flat spots that were there before it was custom ano’ed. So pretty much mint. Smoothest yoyo ever haha, not to mention it looks dope. Eh, just offer.

buy my stuff.

gsrhsgh

adsf