FS/FT: G2, Thesis, More | LF: Coglite, Collapsar, YWETi MKII Soaking YWET Edition

CONUS/For trade only rn, but you can make an offer to buy if you see something you like. Thanks for looking!

Will trade heavily in your favor for a:

• Coglite
  • Collapsar
  • Geisha 3
  • YWET (blue/orange)
  • YWETi MKII SE Soaking YWET Edition

I have more yoyos not listed here that I can trade to make things happen. Lemme know!

Thesis Aventus - Offer
NMTBS w/ pouch. Great comp bimetal, I just have way too many in the great comp bimetals category lol

G2 Arbiter - Offer
Another great bimetal, great clear finish w/ inner ring SS rim. NMTBS, I do have the box somewhere.

CLYW/Heaven Sent Creep - GONE

General Yo Royal 1 - Offer
No dings or dents but has… scratches? Not sure what to call em tbh. In person it looks like the ano wore off or something. Great beefy mono from General Yo.

Turnbuckle Burning Hammer - Offer
Mint in box, thrown like twice.

Can take more pics of anything on request. Will be adding more once these sell. HMU!

4 Likes

Bump! Will have all of these w/ me @ Nats Saturday + Sunday, so come and find me and trade me for a Coglite! :sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses:

I love the blue on that ditch.

1 Like

Bump! Anyone got a (not black or green) Coglite? PM me and let’s work out a deal!

1 Like

Are you looking for a YWET with the side effects? Or the very first one?

This exact boi:

2 Likes

I was going to say maybe @JEA86 still had the one I traded to him but it looks like it sold already.

1 Like

I sold it

Bump!!!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.