FS/FT: Dang,Goose,manimal,BA hatrick,PSP,ect LF: Viszilla, Acrobat bearing tips

Paypal only.
I prefer US only, but I will now ship international. Prices are as listed.

US:
$3 for shipping + tracking

International: Standard is at your own risk. I assume no responsibility if it becomes lost in the mail.
$10 for standard (no tracking) and at your own risk.
$15 for standard + tracking. Safer, but at your own risk.
$30 for Fully insured and tracked. Then it’s all my responsibility

Pics are here:

Tom Kuhn No Jive 3-1. Perfectly Mint in Box. This one is from 1996.
$35
  Sold!

Chico Manimal. This this plays great. It’s near mint. It’s got some lines in the ano. They are in the ano itself, and are not scratches. They cannot be felt.
$80

Bada$$ Hatrick. All blue. It’s got 2 dings, then some minor marks in the ano that cannot be felt. This thing plays great.
Offer

Dang. One spot of damage, and that’s it. Still plays true. I’d like to trade this one for an all black if possible (around the same condition). Otherwise
Offer

Galactic Goose. Testing the waters with this one. Not sure if I want it gone or not. It’s going to take a lot, that’s for sure. 2 flat spot, but they don’t affect play. This thing plays awesome. Previous owner teflon taped the axle. Sorry guys, no box. I never got it.
Offer

Also selling this PSP 2000. Some marks that show up with use. The back ring has scratches. Works perfectly. It’s currently hacked, so it can play any game for psp if you have the rom/iso for it. Comes with an 8gb memory card.This is what is has on it: FF crisis core (disc), little big planet, gran turismo, echocrome, MGS peace walker, pinball classics, monster hunter 2, loco roco, dissidia final fantasy, LOH trails in the sky, Ace combat X, Tales of the world: radiant mythology, and a bunch of games for gba and n64
$75 Shipped

I have 54 more feedback at yyn