FS/FT CLYW OD YYJ DUNCAN SUPER RARE G5++ NINTENDO DS PSP CLEAR Z STACKS!!!!

[b]Hi i have a few throws and game systems i would like to sell/trade pics on serous offers.[b]

[b]Yoyofactory G5++ black 1 of 10 mint OFFER BIG!!!

[b][center]CLYW Gnarwhal the new run on yye pink/silver acid wash with blue speckle gana be hard to get off me got one one small ding that you cant feel 100 shipped.[b]

[b]OneDrop Markmont Next got a noticable ding that goes through the metal thats all small vibe you cant feel it on the string 80 shipped.[center][b]

[center]Yoyofactory CLEAR Zstacks ive hear this are very rare and are wanted by some people offer!!!

Yoyojam Darkmagic 2 beat up sloppily spray painted grey one half silicone other half no response has a center track in it no caps one side of the yoyo has dried silicone in it NOTE: i did not do this i got it as a deal sweetner actualy plays well WILL BE USED AS A DEAL SWEETENER OR I WILL TRADE THIS FOR A YOYOJAM PLASTIC.

Duncan freehand zero silicone resccesed kind of sloppy silicone job blue with yellow reversed caps needs a new axle it cant screw in all the way WILL BE USED AS A DEAL SWEETNER OR TRADED FOR A YYJ PLASTIC

[b]Nintendo Ds the oldest versoin grey small marks on the top nothing bad at all can come with new super mario bros game offer [b]

[b][center]Sony PSP 1st gen basically perfect condition can come with a case and varous games offer[center][b]

WANTS
07 to 09 888 no 888x’s
any crucial delrins
Sasquatch
Avalanche
Super G
Genesis
Hatrick
Esence
Torent 2
Destiny
phenomizm
phenom
supernova lite
supernova
punchline
punchline repeater
fhc
modded 2010 freehand
rare colorway 54’s
rare colorway code1’s
catalyst
project 2’s
Yfactor’s
CASH HAS A HUGE PRIORITY OVER MOST TRADES!
OFFER!!!

STUFF THAT USED TO BE ON HERE:
Yoyofactory MVP traded for G5++

pmd

:stuck_out_tongue:

OMFG! Someone report this guy to the mods. He’s clearly breaking Rule #1

1. MANDATORY! - Please provide clear original pictures in For Sale or Wanted to Trade listing and
    items MUST BE IN YOUR POSSESSION. Small or blurry images in your Ad may cause it to be removed without warning. Also, because its impossible to tell if an Ebay picture is original, no watermarked images from Ebay or similar type hosting services is allowed. If wanting to use those services, then please post a picture with your username visible with the item.

??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

Joey

joey i give pictures on request dont wory about it its not gana get taken down people do this all the time

interested in g5 give me a couple of weeks to get money