FS: Freyja, Origami, Mirage, Amulette Light

bomp

added adel and origami, bundle available, DM me to work out a deal maybe

3 Likes

Kagerou still available?

big price drops but only relevant today, raising prices again tomorrow because after that I’m going to be in no rush to sell, willing to do more deals if you buy multiple

Trusted Seller, Purchased and received Akita and Kagerou, Great communication, shipped when he said he would, Do NOT hesitate to purchase from Mable, i would definitely buy from Mable again

3 Likes

new things

1 Like

fresh yoyos 4 sale

1 Like

Whoops I was a dingus and didn’t fully read your post. I was gonna offer a trade but not of what you wanted so ignore my stupid Valkyrie offer

Can you tell a bit more about this ‘layered’ yo-yo?

It’s not even listed on the Japan Technology site.

Just curious. I can’t find any info in it?

Just not looking it up properly, dunno?

More details/pics would be appreciated.

Thanks

3 Likes

I love the yoyo but I don’t need two which is why I’m selling the Unknown. My pink one has some damage so it’s the one I always play.

There’s an inner and an outer steel rim that sandwich together against the aluminum body to create a layered rim effect.

Here’s the listing for it on their website. It’s actually just named “Shaqshine” but the layered distinction helps identify it apart from the OG Shaqshine (and FG).

http://japantechnology.jp/product/shaqshine-2/

2 Likes

So… the price is because of its’ rarity?

No, the price is because of the MSRP. Machined in Japan bimetal with four steel rims. The Unknown edition is 1 of 5. MSRP seems fair to me for what it is.
wuuVpH5

6 Likes

Probably worth noting that it is made in Japan.

2 Likes

Worth noting to some, I agree. Not really worth noting to me.

Quality of Manufacture varies by shop as much as by Country.

Even Turning Point has excellent quality yo-yos machined in China.

Many Japanese Companies have a multitude of products made in China without hesitation.
They just have to meet the Japanese quality standards for said product.

Kentaro of TP is OCD for Quality. He certainly wouldn’t stick his reputation and neck out by having products for sale that didn’t pass his stringent quality standards.

Mable is a seller. Very obvious, simply by how fast she responded to my questions.

She hides nothing and is always very clear in his descriptions and fair in his prices. That is why I didn’t hesitate to ask information I was seeking. I figured since she bought the Shaqshine, she would be the best/fastest source of accurate information.

I failed to locate the information he provided. I had used the currency converter to convert the JP yen price of 29800 to US dollars which equals $221 something. But the site didn’t state if that price was for the standard non Unknown or regular Shaqshine? That is why I asked if the Unknown price was because of that particular 1 of 5 rarity>

My entries in this thread have zero to do with the Credibility of Mable. She is a Top level BST player and nobody should worry about buying or trading from/with her…

I was just approaching the best source of accurate information:Mable.

Sorry for any confusion.

3 Likes

The Unknown version carried the same price tag, albeit in a very limited quantity. The yen just currently is a lot weaker to the US dollar than it was when these dropped. The 300 USD price tag is from the international website of [big Japanese yoyo store], but even if you could have paid the price tag in yen at the time it wouldn’t have been too far off. I’m just going off what [big Japanese yoyo store] charged their international customers for it.

Also I’m not a guy.

8 Likes

I was just pointing out that Made in Japan products typically have a higher price point. Nothing beyond that. You don’t need to tell me about how good quality can be in China provided the right attentiveness to quality control; you are preaching to the choir, brother!

@mable, apologies for sidetracking your thread!

2 Likes

So, why ya getting cranky?

Should we cancel choir practice?

The magic of the internet.

Screen names are often not great indicators of gender.

I’ve been fooled waaaaay more than once.

My apologies. Everything else I said about you is true, regardless.

And of course the apology comes with a free bump😁

5 Likes

weekend bump

1 Like

This is a weird thread to read through. Or at least the bottom section is. Surprisingly confrontational lolol

1 Like