FS: Flying V, Collabricon, Air Rider, G5, Roo-Yo, La Goutte

Hi guys,

I am clearing out some of my collection. A lot of these don’t come up often as they are older releases. For sale only, no trades. Some of you might remember me from YYN, where I had 200+ positive feedback. :slight_smile: Shipping included for the U.S.

SPYY Flying V, mint in box, only thrown a few times. Super smooth. Perfect. $85 SOLD

AnY Air Rider. This is a great pocket-sized Korean throw with top-on hub shape. Has scratches on rims (see pic) but plays excellent. $45

Yoyofactory G5. Awesome shape from the YYF glory days. Hubstacked. Numbered 395 (last number in the run). Couple of light nicks, which you can see in the pic (one in front rim, one on the back). $50

Roo-Yo HF. A forgotten 5A beast from the early days of delrin. Scratches on the rims as you can see, but plays excellent. $35

X Cube La Goutte, mint in box, pristine and smooth. Semi-wide shape, beautiful beadblast. $75

3yo3 General-Yo Collabricon. Hand-turned acrylic by Landon Balk, shape by General-Yo. Awesome collab. Bright pink initial run. As close to mint as acrylic gets. $70

PM me if interested. All trade requests will be ignored, so please don’t bother.