FS: Edge beyond

Whatsup guys, I have some bi metals for sale, I’ve never sold on the BST before so bear with me.
all three
Sputnik - sold
Onslaught - sold
Edge Beyond - 85$

All three are in mint condition, Edge B and sputnik come with original packaging. I don’t have the brown cardboard packaging the onslaught came in, but I will ship it in a YYR black box.
These throws have been sitting in my closet for the better part of a year and I figure they could go to a better home. It turns out i’m not a huge fan of bi metals lol. Sorry but i’m not interested in any trades, i’m mainly doing this to fund other hobbies. Let me know if you want more / better pictures, I took them on an iphone 6 and they look a little blurry especially on the onslaught engraving pic, I couldn’t get it to focus lol. Also I know paypal is what everyone is most comfortable using on here so that’s what i’ll plan on using as well.
onslought side no light

onslought front no light
onslought side light and box
onslought front with box and light
onslought side with box seperate
onslought engraving blurry
edge side no light
edge side with light
edge front light
edge with box
sputnik no light visible logo
sputnik side box light
sputnik front box light
sputnik box seperate

1 Like

bump

bump

I’m interested in the onslaught

1 Like

Sputnik sold

1 Like

Cool, shoot me a pm with your address

Do you have discord? It would be easier for me to use that

Yeah hmu @ zackedwards_1 on discord. I’m not too familiar with discord but that should be fine

Is that your Instagram?

It’s my discord but you could also hmu on ig @zackaryedwards_2

1 Like

onslaught sold

bump

bump

price drop on edge

bump

bump

1 Like

bump

bump

bump lol

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.