FS: collection price drop

Bump happy sunday ya’ll

1 Like

Savage $170 shipped bump

2 Likes

Bump

2 Likes

Bump

1 Like

Bump

1 Like

Bump

1 Like

Bump price drops and updates!

1 Like

Bump

1 Like

Bump. “Savage for $147”

2 Likes

Bump

1 Like

Bump

1 Like

Bump​:smiling_face_with_tear:

2 Likes

Bump

1 Like

Bumped

1 Like

Bump

1 Like

Is your recog still around? Did they find a home yet?

1 Like

:eyes:did somebody say recog

1 Like

Sorry to the 0 other damaged recog loyalists I found this like three months ago and gave up on it cuz I wasn’t as much of a sentimental thrower back then but then a looot happened in life like a crazy amount so now I am perfectly able to buy it and be more appreciative of it knosing its got a lot of history. Idk, be sentimental or not with your yoyos, different strokes for different folks, I tend to get attached to things like this. Thanks!

1 Like

Bump

Recog and Acronymsold

Bump, keeping the savage, selling the Handcrush $75 usd shipped

1 Like