FS: CLYW, YYR, and a CLYWxOD

Hey guys, I need money and I don’t really use these anymore so I decided to sell them PM me with offers and I will respond as soon as I can.  Yoyos are perfectly mint unless stated otherwise, and will not be played at all untill they get to your door (starting now of course.)

Paypal only please
All pics will be in a link at the bottom of this post
[b]Eeverything is offer but I’m a pretty reasonable person and I’m not expecting retail or anything just offer what you think is fair and ill reply with a yes, no, counter offer

NO PMs WILL BE IGNORED![/b]

MIB CLYW Puffin - PENDING!! - perfectly mint latitude 53 colorway doesn’t have sleeve or nest - offer away worst I can say is no.

MIB CLYW x OD Summit - PENDING - barely played (doesn’t really suit me well) dead smooth on the end of string and a really pretty colorway plays great just not made for me I guess - offer

CLYW Gnarwhal - $60 shipped OBO - PENDING - itty bitty damage around rims, worst of it is the scuff pictured, it looks worse in the picture. Other than that just a couple flat spots and a few pricks here and there (nothing penetrates the ano with the exception of the scuff which is just a lighter blue by my eye) comes with avalanche box (what i got it in)

CLYW Chief with box - $70 shipped OBO - PENDING - 2 scuffs (pictured) can only be felt on palm grinds/arm grinds plays smooth and has a very unique feel to it if I ever come back to yoyoing I will regret letting this thing go - offer

MIB YYR Gleipnir - $70 shipped OBO - PENDING - mint in box Gleipnir… Idk what else to say its an amazing yoyo and shines beautifully in sunlight she will be missed.

MIB YYR Dreadnought - $75 shipped OBO - PENDING 68g version has some machine marks (normal for YYR) looks beautiful in the sunlight one of my favorite yoyos ever I’m hesitant to put it up here, this yoyo proves once and for all that size does matter xD. At first this yoyo is a little rough to use you will hit wrong strings and stuff but after a few minutes-hours it becomes a breeze and you will learn to love this thing like no other yoyo…if it doesn’t get offered on ill just keep it and play with it still from time to time (all that said I’m still not expecting anything crazy i know my sentimental value isn’t worth anything to you guys) - offer

http://m1298.photobucket.com/profile/ithrowyoyoz?firstLogin=1?pbauth=1_uLEBonVPfaLdh1h3YMYz2Ys0aMxADGHdVfVgpTU4cTzsvlKGOOcFNCaRrS904SLAGvG8fHGKKr114wxS0cd%2F6JZS9sz9hgIMt4DN%2Fcsw8d3zcMeoyZpERP%2FVsZzff%2FAtJndd%2BVVVIMly%2BwXC8U%2BvmYRemJhHoNXA1j4yfe8KDFk%3D

Sent PM.