Fs: Clyw: Wish & Dune

Added some more stuff! I just need to clean out more of the collection, hopefully the prices are acceptable : )

G2 Direwolf - Maroon - Sold!
Plays nicely! Still very smooth 9/10 smoothness, doesn’t come with the box (but I will include G2 Diamond blend and extra G19 Pads) some small scuffs on the side, none effect play whatsoever

CLYW Wish - Salmon fade -$110
NM, I really love it, 10/10 buttery smoothness, it was just an impulse purchase and It felt too pristine to mess with :/, comes with box, Pin, and all goodies delivered (I’ll throw in extra summer tires!)

CLYW Borealis 2 Fools gold - Matsuri Speckle - Sold! it’s a very great Yoyo! Places great and is smooth! It’s pads were replaced with summer pads, there’s one small scuff but it doesn’t affect play whatsoever! (Ask if you would like more photos)

CLYW Dune Fools gold - blue fade - $35? OBO this was a tough decision since it was engraved at the clyw booth at nationals but it still plays very smooth, it has a blurred signature of Anthony Rojas but it doesn’t affect the value whatsoever, I’m unsure where to price this since it’s a engraved badly but it still plays very well for a fools gold, also replaced with summer pads

Conus, Shipping +5$ PayPal preferred!

1 Like

Bump!

Bump!

Bump!

Bump!

Bump!

Bump!

Bumpppp

Bump!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.