FS: Black W/ Silver rings Turntable 2.0 & Green Basecamp Navigator — Great prices!

Turntable 2.0 - Comes with out case, brand new and hardly played. Super smooth and long spinning, finger spins for days as well. No damage that I can tell. Asking 75$ Shipped
image image image

Navigator — Main pocket throw for the past few months so it has some love marks, nothing too crazy but I captured the worst of them in the photos for you. Plays with a slight vibe you can feel with your finger but still spins incredibly long and plays extremely nice. Great for a new carry around pocket throw, or anyone looking to purchase there first Bi-Metal design yo-yo at a bargain! Asking 45$ Shipped.
image image image
Prices are extremely reasonable in my mind but if something’s catching your eye and your a few dollars shy, I may be open for a little haggling. No low ball offers though. I need money right now or else I wouldn’t be letting these out of my collection. Amazing players I find my self constantly returning too. If you buy within the next 30 minutes I can get it shipped today, if you buy by the end of the day or early early tomorrow I can ship it out tomorrow. Other wise it will be Monday or later before shipped. Thanks for looking!! Feel free to message me with any legitimate questions you may have.

1 Like

Bump

BuMp

Bumpity bump bump

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.