FS: B!ST, ILYY, YYJ, One Drop, YYF

I’ve been out of the yoyo scene recently, and I’ve been strapped for cash with recent trips, so I’m looking to sell some stuff. Here goes:

Team Edition G.5, never really been used, cool collector’s item. Great shape.

B!ST Competizione, again, never really been used. Comes with a bag of add ons that can be screwed on the side to add weight.

CEN WYYC edition. Great shape.

ILYY Noctu. I guess the guy I got it from satined it or something… I really don’t know. Maybe its pre production? Either way, plays well.

B!ST B-Rush. Great yoyo, plays very very well, very stable, great condition. I have another in red, as well.

YYJ Axiom. Played alot, but still in decent shape.

One Drop M1. Pink.

Everything’s in pretty good shape, There might be a few scratches on rims or the side, PM me asking for more details, I’ll be happy to supply you with better pics.

Also, I’ll still beadblast anything you want, if you can get it to me and it fits in my cabinet, I’ll do it for you. Price is $20 an item, $5 additional for custom masking.

Prices:

Everything: Make an offer. I’m willing to work with you on anything and everything. I’ll sell everything for $300, but really just make me an offer. I’ll even throw in extras. String etc.

Contact me on here, or through email or on my phone. I’m more likely to answer my phone.

EMAIL: Paulyishams@gmail.com
Phone: 413-320-8823

Thanks!

Bump. Noctu and G.5 sold.