FS All must go ***FS: G2, Unprld, Throwback. Zipline Bundle deals

EVERYTHING MUST GO!!!

Looking to move these ASAP. Open to offers, and will consider anything reasonable. Shipping not included in price
Bundle purchases come with free add on throw. Ask for details. PayPal f&f preferred, or cover fees for g&s. Venmo available if preferred. DM for more pics. NO TRADES please.

UNPRLD
Bundle price = SOLD

Senji- $95 NIB. Paid $120 for it retail and was thrown just twice the day it arrived.

Imformel- $40 NIB 100% brand new. never thrown.

Throwback Skill Toys
Bundle Price= $105

OG Civility Bimetal- $65 NMTBS. Slight vibe when I got it that I was able to tune out. Plays dead smooth. Damage free. Never dropped or dinged.(These are very rare and hard to find.)SOLD

Gen 2 Civility Bimetal- $60 NMTBS 100% Dead smooth. Never been dropped or dinged.SOLD

***Zipline Easter Prototype Bundle ***
Bundle price= $100

The metallic pastel finish on these is amazing. They really do look like Easter eggs. Very limited run. Only 15 of each color were made. These are from the A grade run released in April. Not the b grades they just released a week ago.

Geo (light pink)- $60 NMTBS. Only thrown a few times. No damage. Smooth. Round H shape with stepped cup

Ripple (powder blue) $60 NMTBS. Thrown a handful of times. Fast and smooth. Organic-ish with spike hub.

G2 Bundle
Bundle Price- $140

G2 Banshee SS al6- NMTBS $70 SOLD
G2 Banshee SS al7- NMTBS $85
SOLD

5 Likes

Bump. Price drop. G2 added

Bump…. Price drop again. 50% off EVERYTHING for today only.

2 Likes

Dang, all these deals while I’m low on yoyo money

50% off the price that you have listed? If so then there are some steals here. Already priced really good before the discount.

Yo if you’re doing the 50% off ur listing price PM I got money ready to go now!!

Its the Unprld bundle half price too?

Pmd.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.