FS: [accepting whatever offers] (albatross, delicious)

Hello friends,

I’ve been out of the game for a long time (10ish years). It’s time to sell some stuff I forgot I had and that I never touch.

Add $5 for shipping. CONUS only. I only have paypal. If you don’t do friends & family, I can help you compute the proper payment to send to cover the fees.

G2 - Albatros AL7. Good yoyo but I put a junk bearing in it and also it’s covered in dust. Mint besides the dust.$200$105 OBO pending pending pending

Crucial - Delicious v1. A few very small nicks (see pic for the worst). In no way impacts play. $35

sold stuff

Theodore. #71, mint, played less than 3 times. No box. $120 OBO.

traded

Freshly dirty - cardboard dreamboat. Mint. $40 sold

Unprld - best I can tell this is an Abduction. Profile pic is included so you can decide for yourself. You can see some cosmetic marks in one of the pics. $30 sold

YYJ - Black Knight. I’ve had this a long time. Rims are grimy from age but otherwise great condition.

$25

YYF - Loop2020 protos. Will include the bag that came with it with all the customizable pieces. I haven’t played these in years, and when I pulled them out of the drawer each yoyo had 1 hub that was cracked (see pic). I’m not sure how/why this happened, or how it will impact play (if at all). The other side (the side not pictured) is NOT CRACKED. sold

YYF Wedge - Delrin. Seems mint. I don’t remember buying this or having ever used. sold

Crucial - Tres Leches. Has some nicks on one side (see pic). Hasn’t been thrown in many years.

SOLD

Crucial - Metal Tres Leches. Has a vibe and binds are often loose. Very rare! Same sort of nicks on the rim as the delrin tres leches. SOLD

Recess - First base. Mint $12 sold

2 Likes

Pm sent for Tres Leches!

Can you confirm what is cracked on the 2020’s? Is it the crack that is visible on the cap or does it go into the body when you open it up?

1 Like

I’ll send a message. I’m interested in those 2020

Random extra pictures that people have asked for

1 Like

BRING UP MY THREAD
I would love to go to the post office tomorrow! Now’s a good time to buy!

A kissero from me to you

1 Like

bimp

Binp

bring up my thread so the citizens can see this huge update

Blunp

Bring up my thread special offer if you buy a yo-yo from me we can discuss the possibility of you being my best friend

2 Likes

Bump this thread ……

Blockquote^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

One bump to rule them all

On e bump to rule then all

Mighty morphing power rangers

Power rangers zeo

Power rangers turbo

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.