FS: 3yo3 Bassline Nickel / G2 Mystic Shard Nessie and Mythic Gemstone Jackpot

Take both G2 for 200$

3yo3 is 250$

My PayPal got sent to the shadow realm for a reason I haven’t been made aware of yet.
Only have cashapp atm. I’ve got tons of refs from the G2 community though and a few on here.

Can also use my wife’s PayPal if you’d prefer.

No damage


4 Likes

@SuperTrooper is solid. I have done multiple trades/sales with him and all have been smooth.

1 Like

This dude stole 3 weiner dog puppies from my house and gave me an earl slick goose in return. Straight BS but hes okay with me. I’d like one of the weiners back though hit me up

2 Likes

Dabs stole em from me and left me an AL7 Herdsman in my catalytic converter

1 Like

@SuperTrooper is a good man. Would definitely do business with him again!

1 Like

Added a 3yoyo3 Bassline

1 Like